French Senior Official, born Dec 29, 1961
Alumna of Ecole Polytechnique, General Civil Engineer (ponts, eaux et forêts)
Harvard JFK School of Government Executive program (USA) Graduate from
- Since November 2015, Managing Director of Paris-Saclay Public Authority.
- Since July 2016, President of HQE-France GBC Association.
- Director for Innovation and Sustainable Construction, Bouygues Construction (2013-15).
- President of the Board, Employees Union for Housing (UESL) (2012-13).
- President of the French National Agency for the Environment and Energy Management (ADEME) (2009-11).
- Deputy Cabinet director of Jean-Louis Borloo, French Minister of Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development and Land & Infrastructures development (2008-09).
- General Director of the French National Agency for Urban Renovation (ANRU) (2004-08).
- Deputy Cabinet director of Jean-Louis Borloo, French Secretary of State of Cities and Urban Renovation (2002-04).
- Head of the Energy, Transport and Communications Division of World Business inc, Washington DC (2001-2002)
- Project Manager, Inter-American Development Bank (1998-2001).
- Technical Advisor to Eric Raoult, French Secretary of State for Cities and Integration (1995-97).
- Technical Advisor to Dominique Perben, Minister of Departements and Overseas territories (1994-95).
- Head of the Port and Airport Division, Local Equipment Division of Martinique Island, French West Indies (1991-1994)
- Head of the Heavy Works Division of the Local Equipment Divison of Haute-Garonne (1987-1991)