Tour of ITE IPVF and Total T-Lab
Length of the tour: 2 h
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- two groups at the same time in the morning
- two groups at the same time in the afternoon
Number of people:
5 per group, i.e. a total of 20 people
- Introduction to ITE IPVF (auditorium – 15 min)
- Visit to the IPVF joint laboratory (30 min)
- Introduction to Total T-Lab (auditorium – 15 min)
- Visit to Total T-Lab (Rooftop – 30 min)
- Conclusion (15 min)
Visit the Ile de France Photovoltaic Institute (IPVF) and the Total laboratory, where the innovations of tomorrow are born.
The Ile de France Photovoltaic Institute and the Total Group welcome you to their research laboratories located in Paris-Saclay. The IPVF houses joint laboratories dedicated to solar photovoltaic energy. Total’s T-Lab extends its activities to renewable energies in general, ranging from the prediction of energy performance (solar and wind) to the smart management of these intermittent energies, including energy storage issues.
The IPVF laboratories are also home to international researchers passionate about their profession, with whom you will have the opportunity to interact as you walk through the different spaces.