Length of the tour: 3 h 30 min
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- two groups at the same time in the morning
Number of people:
10 per group, i.e. a total of 20 people
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.: Introduction by Soumaya Rouwane, Industry & Services Challenge Coordinator at Systematic and Benjamin Lucas-Leclin Industrial Partnership Manager at CEA-List
- 9:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.: Tour of the following areas in two groups:
- CEA List’s Interactive Simulation Platform
- CEA List’s SMART Interactive Robotics Platform
- DigiHall Showroom Startups Isybot and Tridimeo
- 12:15 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Q/A and end of the Innovation Tour
Welcome to the Innovation Tour organized by CEA List and Systematic Paris-Region, members of DigiHall. In just half a day, we offer you a sweeping panorama of digital technologies for the industry and a techshow dedicated to advanced manufacturing, based on CEA-List’s innovation spaces and the presentation of two of its startups.
- Interactive Simulation Platform: An R&D platform accessible to CEA List’s academic and industrial partners, to break down technological barriers and create or validate new concepts using virtual and mixed reality.
- Interactive Robotics Platform: This R&D platform aims to develop collaborative robotics, cobotics and teleoperation technologies, including exoskeletons, dextral manipulation, mobile robotics or industrial process automation.
- Technology Showroom: A place of open innovation presenting the digital technology demonstrators of DigiHall members through an immersive experience.
- Isybot Startup: Isybot designs collaborative robots with unique mechanical qualities, bringing competitiveness and attractiveness to manual operations considered non-automatable.
- Tridimeo Startup: Tridimeo offers manufacturers a reliable robotic guidance solution through innovative solutions such as the multispectral 3D camera or the Apertis vision software.
These moments of discovery will allow you to share and interact with all your contacts on the challenges of the industry of tomorrow.