Length of the tour: 3 h 15 min
- 9:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- two groups in the morning
Number of people:
10 per group, i.e. a total of 20 people
- 9:15 a.m.: Welcome at the entrance of the Challenger
- 9:30 a.m.: Tour starts at 9:30 a.m. (1 per demonstrator)
- The Bouygues Construction Design Lab: presentation and demos of innovations related to the construction industry using digital technology.
- The Connected City tour : several innovations related to connected and smart regions, in particular the model cockpit of the city of Dijon.
Visit the Design Lab and Smart City demonstrators at Challenger, an iconic Bouygues Construction site: use of 3D printing, compliance checks and much more. Discover the uses of digital technology within Bouygues Construction’s R&D, as well as the latest smart city innovations from Bouygues Energie & Services.