OVSQ – UVSQ tour
Length of the tour: 1-1/2 hours
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- two groups in the morning
- two groups in the afternoon
Number of people:
10 per group, i.e. a total of 40 people
In groups of 10 people, meet the Nano SAT teams, visit the test platform and meet with researchers and entrepreneurs:
- Nano SAT with the UVSQ-SAT satellite and Exotrail in the MIRE room (where you can explore the interactive video wall);
- Visit the PIT (Imaging and Test Platform) (space hall with vacuum chamber, video of the vibration equipment in operation with explanations, and much more);
- Meet start-ups and researchers in their booth.
Open the doors of the Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines Observatory and discover its observation and research missions. Explore many space programs, such as Curiosity and Perseverance, the launch of nanosatellites and accessible high-tech equipment. Come and meet newspace researchers and entrepreneurs.